The services we offer are as follows:-
- Standard Sulphuric Anodising - from AA5 decorative finishes to AA25 architectural Spec. Is Available in Matt, Satin or Bright Finish. Read more
- Coloured Finishes - components are dyed with one of our extensive range of colours. This gives a different effect without compromising on corrosion resistance. Read more
- Hard Anodising - Hard Anodising gives a greater surface protection and abrasion resistance than standard sulphuric anodising. Hard Anodised components have a natural dark grey appearance, however certain colours may be applied but tend to be darker in appearance. Read more
- Chromate Conversion - 1200 (Gold) or 1000 (Clear) Chromate conversion has good corrosion protection properties and is a good pre treatment prior to painting.
- Chemically Brightening - Generally used as an alternative to mechanical polishing and is commonly used in the lighting industry where reflectivity is required.
- Grit Blasting/Glass Blasting - Commonly used prior to anodising to give a differing effect to aluminium. Grit Blasting gives a more textured finish whereas Glass or bead blasting gives a shimmering effect to components once anodised.